The Nike Blazers are great sneakers for the person that wants a comfortable pair of shoes, but they can be hard to style. If you have a pair of these shoes and you are not sure how to wear them, there are a few things you can do to help you out.
The Nike Blazer is a long-lasting shoe that has been around for over 50 years. It is one of the most iconic sneakers of all time and has become a staple of the sneaker community.
This particular sneaker has stood the test of time thanks to its simplistic design. Although Nike has tweaked its design several times over the years, this sneaker continues to be a top seller.
One of the most notable features of this shoe is its Swoosh. It’s an iconic icon that instantly identifies the Nike brand.
In addition to its Swoosh, this particular shoe also had a large logo, a mesh tongue, and vulcanised rubber sole. All of these elements were a big deal for the era.
However, the most impressive feature of this shoe was its design. Nike was one of the first companies to make a dedicated basketball trainer. They produced both high-top and low-top versions. These were available in a variety of colorways.
The Nike Blazer is one of the most recognizable sneaker designs in history. Initially designed as basketball shoes, the model has gone on to become popular skateboarding and casual footwear. It has also been featured in high-profile collabs, and has been released in dozens of colorways.
Originally, Nike Blazers were made of leather. But later on, they were redesigned to include other materials. This allowed them to be more comfortable and durable.
Some versions are made with synthetic leather or recycled rubber. These are a little less expensive, but still of quality. They are also vegan options.
For a more casual look, you can opt for the low-cut version. These come in the $80-$100 range.
The upper is constructed from leather. A padded tongue offers extra comfort. Moreover, the laces are able to be tied in a variety of patterns. You can also pass them through eyelets.
The toe cap is made of a trademark rubber toe cap. This ensures that you don’t catch your shoe on the floor.
Ways to wear them in cooler weather
There are a number of ways to wear Nike Blazers in cooler weather. Some of them require a little extra care.
In order to protect your shoes from the rain, you may want to purchase a pair that features waterproofing. Also, be sure to look for outsole materials that will not shrink when it gets colder. If you are wearing a pair that is suede, you will need to take additional care to ensure they do not become damaged.
If you are going to be spending time outside, it is a good idea to put on thick socks to keep your feet warm. You can also invest in a pair of high boots. Make sure to look for ones that have fur lining.
Another great way to wear Nike Blazers is by combining them with loungewear. A pair of leggings works well with a long, striped top. To add a touch of class, you can purchase a cashmere scarf.
Protect your shoes
There are several ways you can protect your shoes:
- Waterproofing: You can apply a waterproofing spray or wax to your shoes to protect them from water and other elements. This is especially useful for shoes made of materials like leather or canvas that are prone to getting damaged when wet.
- Using shoe trees: Shoe trees are wooden or plastic inserts that you can place in your shoes when you are not wearing them. They help to maintain the shape of the shoes and prevent them from getting creases or wrinkles.
- Cleaning and caring for your shoes: Regularly cleaning and caring for your shoes can help to extend their lifespan. This includes brushing off dirt and debris, applying leather conditioner to leather shoes, and rotating your shoes to evenly distribute wear.
- Storing your shoes properly: When not in use, store your shoes in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid stacking shoes on top of each other, as this can cause them to get damaged or misshapen.
- Protecting your shoes during travel: When traveling, use shoe bags or boxes to protect your shoes from dirt and damage. This is especially important if you are packing your shoes in a suitcase with other items.